Sunday, November 25, 2007

Ardéchoise 2008, reçu la brochure

Cette semaine j'ai reçu la nouvelle brochure de l'ardechoise. Hum ça fait envie!

Je vous mets dessous le texte de ma dernière Ardéchoise en 2003.

From: "david desmet" 
Subject: [BOB] Ardechoise
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 19:27:18 +0200

Hi friends,

Last sunday, I raced the Ardéchoise. It was hot like last year, around
35-39°C in the afternoon.
I started at 7:32am and finished at 6:64pm for 216km and 4116meters of
elevation.
I wanted to finish with the silver medal and I was in time at Burzet's
control (after the middle of the race). But after the terrible and long
climb (13km with 7km at 7%) of Col de la Barricaude, I lost the good pace
and started to be cramped.

It was the first time that I finished this race and the road is very scenic.
iBOB friends, if you want to come and visit France, this is a good reason to
come! It's also possible to ride a two day tour in a cyclotourist pace with
your gears carried by the organization.

Very good organization, lot of food and a big Fiesta with 14000 riders at
the finish!

All about this event at http://www.ardechoise.com

David
it's long to wait until next year!

No comments: